Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Pairs, triplets, series, patterns, echoes, reflections.

Re: Pairs, triplets, series, patterns, echoes, reflections.

otter

On Jul 16, 6:13*pm, SI Committee <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pairs_triplets_

OK, a few comments. If I don't comment on a picture, it just means I
don't have anything to say about it, not a judgement whether the
picture is good or bad.

Browne - old & new: I see how both pictures fit the mandate. I like
OLD better, but think it would be better without the window sill in
the upper left corner.

Watchmaker - I like the first 2 (OLD) pictures.

KurtP - I like your pictures, very easy to look at. Some might
criticize cutting off pieces of the subjects, but I think it works.

Tony: Those are some bright birds!

DaveC: The pair of drops are great. Coordinating the shot to get them
both the same size must have been a challenge.

ClearyC: Bug porno? some good shots.

PeterN: As mentioned before, I do like the fireworks strawberry. Not
that fond of the parade, though. Don't really want to know what I'm
missing in that shot.

EricS: The camera reflection shot I find somewhat interesting due to
the yellow bars in the lens. The balloon reflection picture is nice,
but I think could use a little post-processing to make it pop more.

BobC: The cemetery reflection photo was almost great. Maybe if there
were an anti-smoking poster taped to the inside of the window or
something.

DanP: I'm strangely drawn to the sewing machine picture, although it
is a bit busy. You have patterns and reflections all in one shot!

PeterN

On 7/18/2012 1:20 AM, otter wrote:
> On Jul 16, 6:13 pm, SI Committee <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pairs_triplets_

> Tony: Those are some bright birds!

Was their IQ test documented>

> PeterN: As mentioned before, I do like the fireworks strawberry.

Thank you

Not
> that fond of the parade, though. Don't really want to know what I'm
> missing in that shot.

Not many like that kind of image. It's purely a matter of taste. And no,
while I do like that image, I would never hang it on my wall at home.
Facebook wall? possibly,

--
Peter