Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > PNY GeForce GTX 670 Graphics Card

PNY GeForce GTX 670 Graphics Card

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Bjorn 3D have reviewed the PNY GeForce GTX 670 Graphics Card:

Quote:
"PNY has been an NVIDIA partner for as far as we can remember. Unlike ASUS or GIGABYTE, which often have custom design cards with different coolers and overclocks, PNY generally stays true to the NVIDIA reference design. Because of this, PNY’s graphic cards often have great value to them as it is often one of the cheapest cards among different card manufacturers. The GTX 670 that we have here today for example, is selling at $429.99 with $30 rebate, making it one of the cheapest GTX 670′s money can buy.

While extreme enthusiasts prefer to go with non-reference cards for the added cooling, factory overclocking, or additional overclocking potential, many people simply want a card that offers the best bang for their buck. The GTX 670 is powerful enough that even at reference clockspeed the card is powerful enough to deliver very smooth gaming experience at 1080p. Thus, budget gamers will get the short end of the stick when choosing a reference, especially since NVIDIA’s GTX 670 design is not particularly bad as what we have seen in the past with other reference designed card."
You can read their full review here.

NVIDIA GTX 670 Becky Front Page News 0 05-10-2012 05:50 PM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 and GTX 470 Graphics Cards Ian Front Page News 1 08-05-2010 07:30 AM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1GB & GTX 460 768MB Ian Front Page News 0 07-13-2010 02:13 PM
EVGA GeForce GTX 295+ Graphics Card Ian Front Page News 0 01-26-2009 01:34 PM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ Graphics Card Ian Front Page News 0 08-08-2008 02:25 PM

Advertisments