Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Re: Its like the old gang!!!

Re: Its like the old gang!!!

Evertjan.

Steve Schofield wrote on 17 jul 2012 in

> Funny, this my first post here. I came across this site seeing it
> highlighted in a recent article. As far as classic asp places,
> forums.iis.net is a good place for ASP questions, a site I started
> "back in the day" http://www.aspfree.com has forums and I think
> 4guysfromrolla.com has forums too. I thought the MS groups died off.
> The only real useful one "for me at least" was the SMTP group, a guy
> who used to hang there was a wizard.

MS does not own usenet,
though MS thinks she does after buying dejavue.
So if MS declares a NG dead, she acts silly as usual.

Do you have a relevant classic ASP question,
[as the relevancy of this NG is about that]?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.