Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Pairs, triplets, series, patterns, echoes, reflections.

Re: Pairs, triplets, series, patterns, echoes, reflections.

otter

On Jul 16, 6:39*pm, Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On 2012-07-16 19:13 , SI Committee wrote:
>

> >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pairs_triplets_

Don't have time to go into detail, so I'll save that for later, but I
think there are some good pictures this time.

And, yes, Peter, I like your fireworks strawberry.

PeterN

On 7/17/2012 1:03 AM, otter wrote:
> On Jul 16, 6:39 pm, Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> On 2012-07-16 19:13 , SI Committee wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pairs_triplets_

> Don't have time to go into detail, so I'll save that for later, but I
> think there are some good pictures this time.
>
> And, yes, Peter, I like your fireworks strawberry.

Thank you. My comments will follow in a day or two.

--
Peter