Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Pairs, triplets, series, patterns, echoes, reflections.

Re: Pairs, triplets, series, patterns, echoes, reflections.

otter

On Jul 16, 6:39*pm, Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On 2012-07-16 19:13 , SI Committee wrote:
>

> >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pairs_triplets_

> And on Panoramio ...http://www.panoramio.com/user/7024030
> (First 6 images)
>
> --
> "Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
> * * * * * * *-Samuel Clemens.

Strange, the locations seem to be off by 100-200 ft. I know you just
used the tags I embedded in the pictures. I'll need to do some
debugging to see what happened. When I get time, that is.