Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Water-cooling

Water-cooling

housetrained

Having two VGA cards was going to buy the Zalman Reserator 1 V2 which comes
supplied with ONE VGA block. Can anyone suggest where I can get a spare
ZM-GWB3?
This is cross posted in WIN7 ng
TIA

<><

Paul

housetrained wrote:
> Having two VGA cards was going to buy the Zalman Reserator 1 V2 which
> comes supplied with ONE VGA block. Can anyone suggest where I can get a
> spare ZM-GWB3?
> This is cross posted in WIN7 ng
> TIA
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
> <><

Buy two Reserators and keep the second for spare parts ?
You'll probably need a pump some day.

Paul

VanguardLH

"housetrained" wrote:

> Having two VGA cards was going to buy the Zalman Reserator 1 V2 which
> comes supplied with ONE VGA block. Can anyone suggest where I can get
> a spare ZM-GWB3?

http://www.zalman.com/eng/product/Pr...ad.asp?idx=183

From the components list, the VGA block is part number ZM-GWB3. I did a
search on just that part number at their web site and got:

http://www.zalman.com/eng/product/Pr...ad.asp?idx=174

Since they don't list prices on these pages, presumably you have to buy
from one of their resellers. Click on the "Where to Buy" link in the
top navbar on their web pages. If those dealers don't carry the item
and won't special order it then you'll have to contact Zalman on how to
separately obtain the item.

Have you even checked with whomever you bought the kit if they carry or
can special order the item for you? Or haven't you bought it (as
indicated by "was going to buy" statement)? Presumably you had someone
in mind to buy the kit in the first place so ask them about obtaining
this item either as another optional component in the kit or get it
separately (which will cost a lot more).

> This is cross posted in WIN7 ng

Wrong. You MULTI-posted, not cross-posted. Cross-posting means you
select *multiple* newsgroups to which your article gets posted. With
cross-posting, only 1 copy of the article gets sent and only 1 copy gets
stored on the server and only 1 copy gets peered to all other NNTP hosts
in the worldwide mesh network that is Usenet. Pointers are used at the
NNTP servers to have the article show up in each newsgroup. Because you
multi-posted, multiple articles get sent to the server and multiple
articles get peered to every NNTP server so more bandwidth and disk
space gets consumed.

In addition, you multi-posted to an *unrelated* newsgroup. This is not
an OS issue. It is a hardware-only issue.

Some articles on how to post, including how to cross-post:

Paul

Paul wrote:
> housetrained wrote:
>> Having two VGA cards was going to buy the Zalman Reserator 1 V2 which
>> comes supplied with ONE VGA block. Can anyone suggest where I can get
>> a spare ZM-GWB3?
>> This is cross posted in WIN7 ng
>> TIA
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> <><

> Buy two Reserators and keep the second for spare parts ?
> You'll probably need a pump some day.
>
> Paul

Drop these people an email, and see if they still carry one ?
It's mentioned in the text here, but chances are this was
written a couple years ago.

http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g30/...locks_VGA.html

Paul