Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Creating sinusoidal waveform using FPGA

Creating sinusoidal waveform using FPGA

Zahrak Zahrak is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I wanted to ask if it is possible to create a sinusoidal waveform whose frequency is about 40 mega hertz, using FPGA? Is the waveform clear as if produced by a function generator?
Also, I want to see if it is possible to set the beginning phase of the sine wave to an exact phase we want; for example, whenever the system starts to produce the wave, the waveform begins from, say, phase of pi.(the standard deviation error must be 0.1 degree)
Thanks for the help in advance

Re: FPGA BOARD FOR NEWBIE TO FPGA Oliver Mattos VHDL 0 02-02-2011 10:33 PM
FPGA BOARD FOR NEWBIE TO FPGA TheRightInfo VHDL 1 02-02-2011 11:19 AM
FPGA Central eNewsletter - LinkedIn, Write Articles, Post FREE Jobs,FPGA for Mobiles Vikram VHDL 0 07-24-2008 07:37 PM
sinusoidal wave & VHDL tiflis VHDL 3 01-17-2007 10:41 AM
Waveform Interpreted DGW VHDL 0 10-20-2003 04:11 AM

Advertisments