Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SAP Master Data Expertise - Palm Beach, Florida - 12 Months Contract positions

SAP Master Data Expertise - Palm Beach, Florida - 12 Months Contract positions

Himayat66@gmail.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks interested please reply me ASAP, requirement mentioned below:

Role: SAP MDM candidates
Location: Palm Beach, Florida
Duration: 12 Months Contract positions
Looking for SAP MDM Candidates.
Must Have Master Data Expertise experience..
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Required Skills: SAP, Master Data Expertise.
If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with details mentioned below, Or if you are not interested please share this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and send me there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Full Name:
Current Location:
Home Phone & Cell Phone:
E-mail address:
Work Authorization:
Current Employer:
Total yrs of IT exp:
Skill set Brief Exp.:
Expected Rate:
Relocation ( Yes or No):
Availability/Notice period:
Preferable time for discussion:
Reason of looking out for change:
Any vacation plans in first year:
Employer Details If Any:

waiting for your response....

Looking forward to work with you closely,

Thanks & regards,

Syed,
NETPRO LOGIC (NPL)
Bensenville, IL