Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Window Change: Zay Muv't My Chisa!

Window Change: Zay Muv't My Chisa!

Sathyaish

What Windows developers have known as the Windows API has changed with
the advent of the Windows 8 operating system. This is unsettling.

Having been a Windows developer for a long time, through this written
article, I express my consternation. I bring to your mind the same
bizarre imagery that I have dreamt of in relation to this development.
You’re probably about to read a specimen of absurdism and the finest
grade of literary nonsense you might ever lay your eyes on.

http://sathyaish.net/writing/windowchange.aspx

PS: If you're less inclined to the written word, you may listen to the
audio. There's a free audio (mp3).