Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Gaming Mouse

CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Gaming Mouse

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Techgage have reviewed the CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Gaming Mouse - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"In a nutshell, the Advance II features an improved sensor, one that Cooler Master isn't afraid to mention by name on its website. That's the Avago ADNS-9800, capable of handling a DPI of up to 8000, and known to be a bit more stable than all other mice sensors on the market. A "TX" button (Storm Tactics) has also been added. Finding out exactly what that's for on Cooler Master's website is like finding a specific transistor on a CPU, but we'll tackle it on the next page.

Another notable update is that the in-mouse memory has been given a boost to 128Kb, from 64Kb, allowing more macros to be kept on the mouse (it continues to baffle me why we can't get even 1MB of memory in our gaming mice).

Despite the Advance II looking so much like the original, since it has been a while, we'll take a quick tour and see just what it is the mouse offers."
You can read their full review here.