Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > No Slaging, I am thinking of bringing Lunix Android home..

No Slaging, I am thinking of bringing Lunix Android home..

Gordon

On 2012-07-06, Crash McBash <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:26:14 +1200, Dave Doe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>(E-Mail Removed), Master Tech says...
>>>
>>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>>> messenger...
>>>
>>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>>> experiences..
>>>
>>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

>>Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
>>*spell* Linux.

> Dave - the OP looks like Roger but has some flaws. When Roger gets
> onto an 'I am the greatest' rave it is usually in response to
> provocation rather that an unprovoked rant such as we have here.
>
> 'Frank Williams' has also responded to this thread. Roger does not
> usually respond to one *nym using another.

Indeed. Not that fooled many of us eh?

> I could be wrong though.....

You are in this case.

Gordon

On 2012-07-06, Squiggle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 6/07/2012 2:26 p.m., Dave Doe threw some characters down the intarwebs:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)e, Master Tech says...
>>>
>>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>>> messenger...
>>>
>>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>>> experiences..
>>>
>>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

>> Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
>> *spell* Linux.
>>

> Wasn't Woger, its some troll impersonating him. He caught me out last
> time, the giveaway is the lack of X-no-archive header. And the troll
> uses Avast, which I think the Real Woger has awarded the Crapmark.

All right people. So we have a copy cat in this ng, for now.

However, your evidence that the "Real Woger" gives out the Crapmark does not
stack up long term. Frank et al, have slagged something off only to endorse
it some months later.

Enjoying this are we Roger?

Bruce Sinclair

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Master Tech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>messenger...
>
>I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>experiences..
>
>Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

... Roger ? ... That you ?

Gordon

On 2012-07-08, Bruce Sinclair <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Master Tech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>>messenger...
>>
>>I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>>state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>>experiences..
>>
>>Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>>in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

> .. Roger ? ... That you ?

He claimed it to be a fake post earlier in the thread, which is interesting.

Frank Williams

On 9 Jul 2012 05:09:49 GMT, Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 2012-07-08, Bruce Sinclair <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Master Tech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>>>messenger...
>>>
>>>I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>>>state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>>>experiences..
>>>
>>>Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>>>in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

>> .. Roger ? ... That you ?
>>

>He claimed it to be a fake post earlier in the thread, which is interesting.

Other posters also confirmed that it is a fake.

This header confirms it

Frank Williams

On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:25:40 +1200, "geoff" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Frank Williams wrote:
>>

>> Other posters also confirmed that it is a fake.
>>

>> This header confirms it

>No. Clear this one is the faked post, as there are no randomly capitalised
>words in the other(s).
>
>geoff

for heavens sake Grow Up.