Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > No Slaging, I am thinking of bringing Lunix Android home..

No Slaging, I am thinking of bringing Lunix Android home..

Master Tech

Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
messenger...

I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
experiences..

Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

Dave Doe

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)e, Master Tech says...

> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
> messenger...
>
> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
> experiences..
>
> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
*spell* Linux.

--
Duncan.

JohnO

On Jul 6, 2:26*pm, Dave Doe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed), Master Tech says...
>

> > Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
> > messenger...

> > I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
> > state True Facts *found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
> > experiences..

> > Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
> > in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

> Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. *You don't even know how to
> *spell* Linux.

Woger would be struggling to spell IBM.

That post of his was worse than usual though.

Memo Woger Sheppard: Do not post when drunk. Actually, do not post,
period.

> --
> Duncan.

Frank Williams

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:58:25 +1200, Master Tech
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>messenger...
>
>I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>experiences..
>
>Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

Please explain this post as it all read like double Dutch to me..

Or is it you are trying to stuff up Android that all real well stuffed
up has far to many compatibility problems.

Gordon

On 2012-07-05, Master Tech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
> messenger...
>
> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
> experiences..
>
> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

Okay Roger. Have a nice day, and do not run into Dan C.

Squiggle

On 6/07/2012 2:26 p.m., Dave Doe threw some characters down the intarwebs:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed)e, Master Tech says...
>>
>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>> messenger...
>>
>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>> experiences..
>>
>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

> Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
> *spell* Linux.

Wasn't Woger, its some troll impersonating him. He caught me out last
time, the giveaway is the lack of X-no-archive header. And the troll
uses Avast, which I think the Real Woger has awarded the Crapmark.

Donchano

On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:02:53 +1200, Frank Williams
<(E-Mail Removed)> shouted from the highest rooftop:

>On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:58:25 +1200, Master Tech
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>>messenger...
>>
>>I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>>state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>>experiences..
>>
>>Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>>in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
>>

>Please explain this post as it all read like double Dutch to me..

If ever there was an example of the pot calling the kettle black ...

Squiggle

On 6/07/2012 6:13 p.m., geoff threw some characters down the intarwebs:
> Master Tech wrote:
>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>> messenger...
>>
>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>> experiences..
>>
>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

> Is there a question or some sort of statement here ?
>
> geoff

Yes, there is. Buggered if I can tell which one it is tho

Frank Williams

On 6 Jul 2012 05:10:38 GMT, Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 2012-07-05, Master Tech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>> messenger...
>>
>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>> experiences..
>>
>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
>>

>Okay Roger. Have a nice day, and do not run into Dan C.

This is a Fake post.

Gordon

On 2012-07-07, Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 6 Jul 2012 05:10:38 GMT, Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On 2012-07-05, Master Tech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
>>> messenger...
>>>
>>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
>>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
>>> experiences..
>>>
>>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
>>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
>>>

>>Okay Roger. Have a nice day, and do not run into Dan C.

> This is a Fake post.

Okay if you say so.