Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

smoke.in.dat.hole@pembroke.0ntario.can

Fred Hall <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 04:28:30 -0400, h0rror
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
><jt0urc$sbl$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>>There is nobody in this newsgroup

>Just you and your socks, Derbyshire.

Indeed many close aligned coincidence follows.
The Pembroke "Squirrel Boy" is busy gathering
mushrooms to his bag. He thinks.
There has to be a special award for the kookery
displayed within the body of Derbyshire, the hand
making those posts of cousin to those listed here?

Is this is what is called a SPANK?

--

links munged by [sp] for preservation
from Google mangling of "From".

NetRange: 76.65.36.0 - 76.65.39.255
CustName: Sympatico HSE
Address: 32 Isabella St
City: Pembroke
StateProv: ON

From: thoolen <tholen01 @gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.new sservers,alt.astronomy,sci.math
Subject: Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

8> Just you and your socks, Derbyshire.

Who is "Derbyshire", Hall? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias. Though it's interesting that you admit that you are one of
this alleged Derbyshire's alleged socks.

++++++++++++

NetRange: 70.54.8.0 - 70.54.11.255
CustName: Sympatico HSE
Address: 1501 Bank Street
City: Ottawa
StateProv: ON

From: thoolen <tholen01 @gmail.com>
Newsgroups: news.software.readers,alt.free.newsservers,alt.com p.google
Subject: Re: Google removing anonymity and privacy?

17> It has been the case for some time where Google
17> has failed to proxy the posting host exposing
17> the poster to an identifiable provider.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
newsreaders, Wurm? Google has always put the poster's IP in Groups
posts, Wurm.

+++++++++++++

NetRange: 74.14.132.0 - 74.14.135.255
CustName: Sympatico HSE
Address: 1501 Bank St.
City: Ottawa
StateProv: ON

From: Paul Derbyshire <pgderb @gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar

I am probably the Paul Derbyshire everyone here keeps talking about,
based on some mentions of Ottawa, Carleton University, and a certain
bogus FAQ, but I have never posted here before in living recollection.
And I'm not dead, either. Obviously.

+++++++++++++

From: h0rror <murphy-s.w0rst_nightm4r3 @gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers

From: h0rror <murphy-s.w0rst_nightm4r3 @gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-vista
Subject: Re: Updates after restoring

From: "javax.swing.JSnarker" <gharriman @boojum.mit.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-vista

thoolen

On Jul 4, 10:19*am, "smoke.in.dat.hole@pembroke.0ntario.can", an
obvious murphy sock, wrote:
NaN> Newsgroups:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt .free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks

NaN> Indeed many close aligned coincidence follows.

What does your paranoid tendency to misinterpret coincidence as
conspiracy have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> The Pembroke "Squirrel Boy" is busy gathering
NaN> mushrooms to his bag. He thinks.

Who is "The Pembroke Squirrel Boy", murphy? There is nobody in this
newsgroup using that alias.

NaN> There has to be a special award for the kookery
NaN> displayed within the body of Derbyshire, the hand
NaN> making those posts of cousin to those listed here?

How ironic, coming from someone who is up for no fewer than six
special awards for kookery this month.

Who is "Derbyshire", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

NaN> Is this is what is called a SPANK?

What does your question of Hall have to do with OS/2, Java, or free
newsservers, murphy?

NaN> links munged by [sp] for preservation
NaN> from Google mangling of "From".

Classic illogic, since you're not posting via Google. And who is
"[sp]", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

NaN> ___________________________________
NaN>
NaN> NetRange: * * * 76.65.36.0 - 76.65.39.255
NaN> CustName: * * * Sympatico HSE
NaN> Address: * * * *32 Isabella St
NaN> City: * * * * * Pembroke
NaN> StateProv: * * *ON

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
murphy?

What does your URL have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
murphy?

NaN> From: thoolen <tholen01 @gmail.com>
NaN> Newsgroups:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.new sservers,alt.astronomy,sci.math
NaN> Subject: Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

What does any of that have to do with Java, murphy?

NaN> Who is "Derbyshire", Hall? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using
NaN> that alias. Though it's interesting that you admit that you are
one of
NaN> this alleged Derbyshire's alleged socks.

What does your question of Hall have to do with OS/2, Java, or free
newsservers, murphy? Classic redundancy, too, since I asked Hall the
same thing not long ago.

NaN> ++++++++++++
NaN>
NaN> NetRange: * * * 70.54.8.0 - 70.54.11.255
NaN> CustName: * * * Sympatico HSE
NaN> Address: * * * *1501 Bank Street
NaN> City: * * * * * Ottawa
NaN> StateProv: * * *ON

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
murphy?

What does your URL have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
murphy?

NaN> From: thoolen <tholen01 @gmail.com>
NaN> Newsgroups:
news.software.readers,alt.free.newsservers,alt.com p.google
NaN> Subject: Re: Google removing anonymity and privacy?

What does any of that have to do with Java, murphy?

NaN> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
NaN> newsreaders, Wurm? Google has always put the poster's IP in
Groups
NaN> posts, Wurm.

Who is "Wurm", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias, though it used to be one of your own socks.

NaN> +++++++++++++
NaN>
NaN> NetRange: * * * 74.14.132.0 - 74.14.135.255
NaN> CustName: * * * Sympatico HSE
NaN> Address: * * * *1501 Bank St.
NaN> City: * * * * * Ottawa
NaN> StateProv: * * *ON

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
murphy?

What does your URL have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
murphy?

NaN> From: Paul Derbyshire <pgderb @gmail.com>
NaN> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
NaN> Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar

What does any of that have to do with OS/2 or free newsservers,
murphy?

NaN> I am probably the Paul Derbyshire everyone here keeps talking
about,
NaN> based on some mentions of Ottawa, Carleton University, and a
certain
NaN> bogus FAQ, but I have never posted here before in living
recollection.

What do your admissions and your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous
claim have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> And I'm not dead, either. Obviously.

Unfortunately, murphy.

NaN> +++++++++++++

NaN> From: h0rror <murphy-s.w0rst_nightm4r3 @gmail.com>
NaN> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers
NaN> Subject: Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

What does any of that have to do with OS/2 or Java, murphy?

NaN> From: h0rror <murphy-s.w0rst_nightm4r3 @gmail.com>
NaN> Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-vista
NaN> Subject: Re: Updates after restoring

What does any of that have to do with OS/2 or Java, murphy?

NaN> From: "javax.swing.JSnarker" <gharriman @boojum.mit.edu>
NaN> Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-vista
NaN> Subject: Re: Updates after restoring

What does any of that have to do with OS/2 or Java, murphy?

"I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
cooperation expected in return for what has been many
thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
now it is my Time. ...

You just read my last. ...

For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
with all Life brings you".

/0ut"
--murphy

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

tholen@antispam.ham

smoke.in.dat.hole@pembroke.0ntario.can writes:

1> Newsgroups:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt .free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks

1> Indeed many close aligned coincidence follows.
1> The Pembroke "Squirrel Boy" is busy gathering
1> mushrooms to his bag. He thinks.
1> There has to be a special award for the kookery
1> displayed within the body of Derbyshire, the hand
1> making those posts of cousin to those listed here?

What does your concept of a special award have to do
with OS/2, smoke?

1> Is this is what is called a SPANK?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, smoke?