Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Swtiching profiles, want to move passwords

Swtiching profiles, want to move passwords

Joshua

OK, so somehow my original Mozilla profile became corrupted, and I had
to create a new profile. I need to know how to retrieve my passwords
before I delete the old profile. Please e-mail me with any suggestions.

Joshua

Joshua wrote:
> OK, so somehow my original Mozilla profile became corrupted, and I had
> to create a new profile. I need to know how to retrieve my passwords
> before I delete the old profile. Please e-mail me with any suggestions.

Never mind, found out how to do it.