Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > "Photo-me Imagus 1500 scanner"?

"Photo-me Imagus 1500 scanner"?

Loony

Hello Pals

I have lots of 35mm film that I took with my camera years back. The
processed films are either on spools, or in slips of about 6, or in
slides. I asked a local Co-Op how they put these on DVDs. The device
they used was called "Photo-me Imagus 1500 scanner" that made images
with 3792 x 2546 dpi resolution on a DVD?

Has anyone heard of that scanner?

TIA

Paul

Loony wrote:
> Hello Pals
>
> I have lots of 35mm film that I took with my camera years back. The
> processed films are either on spools, or in slips of about 6, or in
> slides. I asked a local Co-Op how they put these on DVDs. The device
> they used was called "Photo-me Imagus 1500 scanner" that made images
> with 3792 x 2546 dpi resolution on a DVD?
>
> Has anyone heard of that scanner?
>
> TIA

http://www.itinstock.com/kis-photo-m...ing-3843-p.asp

"offers a maximum resolution of 2,820 dpi"

"£4,750.01 used"

It's small, and easily fits in your bedroom...

once you toss out all the bedroom furniture

Paul

Loony

On 30/06/2012 00:22, Paul wrote:
> Loony wrote:
>> Hello Pals
>>
>> I have lots of 35mm film that I took with my camera years back. The
>> processed films are either on spools, or in slips of about 6, or in
>> slides. I asked a local Co-Op how they put these on DVDs. The device
>> they used was called "Photo-me Imagus 1500 scanner" that made images
>> with 3792 x 2546 dpi resolution on a DVD?
>>
>> Has anyone heard of that scanner?
>>
>> TIA

> http://www.itinstock.com/kis-photo-m...ing-3843-p.asp
>

> "offers a maximum resolution of 2,820 dpi"
>
> "£4,750.01 used"
>
> It's small, and easily fits in your bedroom...
>
> once you toss out all the bedroom furniture
>
> Paul

Thanks again Paul and for your effort and my laffs

I dropped an unprocessed 35mm Kodak film today in the local Co-Op and,
for about $3, their company will do the processing and placing on the
DVD. That seems to be a bargain but it takes about a week to have it
ready for me. Fingers crossed

Have a great weekend.

MTU less than 1500 bytes on Cisco layer 3 switch swati Cisco 1 10-25-2005 04:45 PM
Compaq presario 1500 and Firefox PP Firefox 0 02-22-2005 10:15 AM
Metro 1500 logon problems Kirill Ponazdyr Cisco 0 01-12-2005 05:39 PM
Cisco 1500 flash problem Ivana Cisco 8 10-25-2004 01:37 PM
Re: Slow performance for a web project with over 1500 files MS ASP .Net 0 06-26-2003 10:35 PM

Advertisments