Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > intToStr

intToStr

James Kuyper

On 07/01/2012 06:29 PM, Ian Collins wrote:
> On 07/ 2/12 10:22 AM, James Kuyper wrote:
>> On 07/01/2012 05:31 PM, Barry Schwarz wrote:

>> [Restored context:]

>>> This actually works in a C program???

>> No, it was a comment referring to C++ code, as you can tell from the
>> restored context quoted above.

> Sense of humour MIA?

Usenet newsgroup messages lack a lot of the signals that normally help
identify jokes, such as tone of voice or body language. That's why
smileys were invented. Without a smiley, his humor (if it was indeed so
intended) was not easily distinguishable from a failure to pay attention
to the context, an every day (indeed, every minute) event on usenet.