Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Learning python by reading

Learning python by reading

Sergi Pasoev

Hello

Do you know some python programs that make good reading to learn the
language by studying and modifying the source code ? I often try to
understand things in the standard library, and apart from doing this
kind of search myself, I would be glad to hear some ideas from more
experienced programmers.

Obviously, a good place to search is pypi and Python standard library,
but which packages/modules ?