Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I making big photo postcard can you help me ?

I making big photo postcard can you help me ?

sirjacek@gmail.com

Hi everybody
My name is Jacek and I have big request for you, your friends ,and every person of the world .
I want make a Big surprise for love of my life.Create big postcard 1meter x 2 meters with photos(100-500 photos) of people .
I need you and you friends help this is simple. (1 minute of "hard" work )

1. prepare a sheet of paper with the inscription "Magda call Jacek " ( example photo from another person http://smarq.pl/cdo/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/img.jpg )

2.Make photos of you and the inscription"Magda call Jacek "

3.Send an image to me on my e-mail address second http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

4. Forward this message to another person .

My inspiration is from the movie "Pay It Forward"

my YouTube request En subtitles and description
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9qiA...&feature=g-upl

Can you Help me (This does not require more time than making a sandwich )

Ps.
Maybe I'm a romantic person, maybe sometimes we need to do something crazy

For 10 best photographs and films there will be small prizes

Robert Coe

:
: 1. prepare a sheet of paper with the inscription "Magda call Jacek " ( example photo from another person http://smarq.pl/cdo/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/img.jpg )
:
: 2.Make photos of you and the inscription"Magda call Jacek "
:
: 3.Send an image to me on my e-mail address second (E-Mail Removed)
:
: 4. Forward this message to another person .
:
:
: My inspiration is from the movie "Pay It Forward"
:
:
: my YouTube request En subtitles and description
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9qiA...&feature=g-upl
:
: Can you Help me (This does not require more time than making a sandwich )
:
: Ps.
: Maybe I'm a romantic person, maybe sometimes we need to do something crazy
:
: For 10 best photographs and films there will be small prizes

Do you really not have anything better to do with your time?

Bob