Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Image Thinning using JAVA

Re: Image Thinning using JAVA

John B. Matthews

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
sumera <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have written some code in java to convert a colored image into
> black and white image and then tried to perform thinning on that
> gray-scale image. Black and white conversion is done successfully,
> but image thinning is still not giving correct output. Kindly help me
> in fixing my problem. My code is as follows:

AffineTransformOp works well for scaling an image, as it allows control
over the interpolation type. There's an example here:

<https://sites.google.com/site/trashgod/scaled>

--
John B. Matthews
trashgod at gmail dot com