Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need to create jframe .jar app

Need to create jframe .jar app

Mani KanDan

Hi friend Please create me a jframe for the website http://www.nimbuzz.thewap.info/
and title is nimbuzz! (please make the app must be javascript enabled)

icon = search google images "nimbuzz new icon"

splash loading image = search google images "nimbuzz java splash
screen"

version = 5.0.0

my email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) & (E-Mail Removed). Please
email it to me bro. I'm really thankfull to u.

Lew

Mani KanDan wrote:
> Hi friend Please create me a jframe for the website http://www.nimbuzz.thewap.info/
> and title is nimbuzz! (please make the app must be javascript enabled)
>
> icon = search google images "nimbuzz new icon"
>
> splash loading image = search google images "nimbuzz java splash
> screen"
>
> version = 5.0.0
>
> my email (E-Mail Removed) & (E-Mail Removed). Please
> email it to me bro. I'm really thankfull to u.

Hi, Mani plz how much u pay for all this work?

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Daniel Pitts

On 6/24/12 11:32 PM, Lew wrote:
> Mani KanDan wrote:

[snip]
>> Pleaseemail it to me bro. I'm really thankfull to u.

> Hi, Mani plz how much u pay for all this work?

I lol'd at ^^^ and at ^

Somehow I doubt Mani would know what to do with whatever they were given.