Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Can't understand python C apis

Re: Can't understand python C apis

Stefan Behnel

gmspro, 23.06.2012 09:02:
> I'm trying to understand the source code of python and how it works internally.
> But i can't understand the python C apis.
> Too much macro calling there and python C api.
> I can't understand those.
> I've also read the doc for python C api.
>
> What should i do? Which file's code should i read to understand those PyObject or other type and other C apis?

The first thing to ask yourself is: why do you want to understand it? What
is the thing you are trying to do with it? Once you've answered that, it'll
be easy to tell you where to look.

Stefan