Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Need help to extract data from a website

Need help to extract data from a website

mathurmudit1003 mathurmudit1003 is offline
Junior Member

hii everyone,

i want to download the results of an examination.tha website that i want to get data from is as folows "http://www.jiit.ac.in:8080/Aieeecounselling/Views/CallForCounsJIIT.jsp"

now there are 3 different ways to get the result.i want a program in which i ll give the numeric values range and the program will automatically print result for each application form number.
Is it possible to do so....i am sure this can be done but can anybody help me out in this issue....how should i proceed.i would be gratefull if somebody could guide me in this issue....

regards,
mudit

Stuck at Trying to Extract Data from a Website using JSP HC Java 2 07-26-2009 10:49 PM
Extract data from website I'mLost C++ 3 11-26-2008 06:45 AM
How to Extract XML data from Website HariMistry Software 0 07-03-2008 01:50 PM
How do i extract vidios when winrar wont extract them??? help plzzzzzzzz smuttdog@sc.rr.com Computer Support 2 12-23-2007 07:03 AM
Help - need to extract boundary separated multi-part data from HttpRequest jjouett ASP .Net 2 05-01-2006 12:24 PM

Advertisments