Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler

Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Legit Reviews have taken a look at the Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler - here's what they thought about it:

Quote:
"I was happy to see that the smallest of Prolimatechís CPU cooling family still packed a punch. I believe that Prolimatech hit their target with this cooler. The Lynx HSF offers a solid upgrade from a stock cooler without breaking the bank. The Lynx is a small, affordable cooler that performs very well for its price. Installation was simple and easy, with almost no instruction required. With an additional fan installed, this would be a killer cooler for how small it is!

If there was one thing that I would change, it would be to put adhesive on the back-plates. An adhesive back-plate would allow for in-case installation, rather than having to remove the whole motherboard. I noticed that it took a large amount of pressure for the springs on the mounting screws to compress enough so that I could screw them into the back-plate. I hadnít mentioned this before because I donít necessarily consider it a con. The more pressure the better, and I was certainly satisfied with the tight mount."
You can read their full review here.