Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Speaking of food, more Brits involved in photography bans

Speaking of food, more Brits involved in photography bans

Peroni Person

> It is a shame it had to happen in Scotland, where in my limited
> experience they are smarter than most ( "whenever a Scot moves to
> England the average IQ increases in both places", as an old colleague
> was fond of saying about himself) Local council poohbahs are not that
> hand-picked, even in Scotland.

For our mutual benefit lets hope the Scotish people vote for full and
complete independance, and to leave the EU, then let the rest of the
UK watch them sink slowly into financial meltdown and internicene
strife.

DanP

On Monday, 25 June 2012 22:18:47 UTC+1, Perono Person wrote:
> > It is a shame it had to happen in Scotland, where in my limited
> > experience they are smarter than most ( "whenever a Scot moves to
> > England the average IQ increases in both places", as an old colleague
> > was fond of saying about himself) Local council poohbahs are not that
> > hand-picked, even in Scotland.
> >

> For our mutual benefit lets hope the Scotish people vote for full and
> complete independance, and to leave the EU, then let the rest of the
> UK watch them sink slowly into financial meltdown and internicene
> strife.

This makes no sense at all. Anyway, do you take any pictures?

DanP

Glasgow transit bans all photography, then apparently drops ban RichA Digital Photography 0 07-07-2012 01:38 AM
Speaking of Photography Pat Digital Photography 0 07-21-2009 02:48 AM
[ot] looney Brits JaR MCSE 8 05-30-2005 07:21 PM
Ping billyw Crazy Brits Vol 274(f) JaR MCSE 36 09-17-2004 07:29 PM
Re: Those Crazy Brits billyw MCSE 6 09-19-2003 05:44 PM

Advertisments