Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML Training Video - Part1

XML Training Video - Part1

japisoft

Hello,

I build a first video about XML learning, this is a first part around XML
document and nodes

http://youtu.be/vrR0G_JCIBA

If you are interested, what did you like to have inside the next videos ?

Tx for suggestions / ideas

Best wishes,

Alexandre Brillant

Joe Kesselman

On 6/14/2012 8:23 AM, japisoft wrote:
> http://youtu.be/vrR0G_JCIBA

For what it's worth, that URI screams "be careful, this may be a
malicious website".

--
Joe Kesselman,
http://www.love-song-productions.com...lam/index.html

Richard Tobin

In article <jrdb0b$kbl$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Joe Kesselman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> http://youtu.be/vrR0G_JCIBA

>For what it's worth, that URI screams "be careful, this may be a
>malicious website".

youtu.be appears to be a domain owned by Google.

-- Richard

japisoft

Hello,

Here a long URL :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrR0G_JCIBA

Best wishes,

A.Brillant

"japisoft" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
4fd9d7c9$0$21944$(E-Mail Removed)...

Hello,

I build a first video about XML learning, this is a first part around XML
document and nodes

http://youtu.be/vrR0G_JCIBA

If you are interested, what did you like to have inside the next videos ?

Tx for suggestions / ideas

Best wishes,

Alexandre Brillant

japisoft

Sorry but this is a youTube URL by default, I have a long one too :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrR0G_JCIBA

Best wishes

jrdb0b$kbl$(E-Mail Removed)...