Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > A GPS that pronouces Maori correctly ... or even close?

A GPS that pronouces Maori correctly ... or even close?

Donchano

I bought a Garmin nüvi 40 during one of Dick Smith's online sales for
$99 (including shipping). It's an entry model, but does what I need.
The only drawback is the robot's pronunciation - or rather
mispronunciation - of Maori street names. It's so bad that it's
indecipherable.

Anyone know of a GPS with a robot programmed to pronounce Maori words
so they can at least be recognised as such?