Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Oracle EBS Business Analyst

Oracle EBS Business Analyst

Ron Althoff

In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.

We Need Oracle EBS Business Analyst for our client in Framingham, MA
Location.

Business Analyst for Finance Projects This position is for a business
analyst to work in a matrixed environment on finance projects,
working primarily on finance projects. Solutions will require the
analyst to solicit requirements and provide solutions that interface
Oracle EBS and legacy systems with external systems for POs, Invoices,
Receipts, GL Journals (Revenue, COGS, Inventory) and Vendor Master to
name a few. An important aspect to the role is effectively
communicating skills and possession of strong Business Analysis skills
to produce high quality document deliverables for each phase of the
project.

Required Skills:
• Requirements elicitation
• Requirements management
• Process mapping (process maps)
• Data flow modeling (data flow diagrams)
• Functional specifications (design and configuration)
• Definition of test scenarios (use cases / acceptance testing)

Experience
• Oracle Financials EBS experience required including GL/FA/AP/CE and
Treasury with minimum of five years experience including working on
Oracle R12. Experience in Procure-to-Pay process including Oracle
iProcurement, Oracle Sourcing, Oracle Supplier Network, Payables and
Purchasing will be a plus
• SQL Query skills preferred so that sophisticated data requests can
be quickly run for Business Partners
• A history of working with Oracle Support to debug, diagnose and
decipher issues is a plus

This is a 6+ months assignment in Framingham, MA
You can reach me at Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years