Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Attachment for Cannon Pixma 170 Scanner

Attachment for Cannon Pixma 170 Scanner

Loony

On 13/06/2012 12:57, Paul wrote:
> Loony wrote:

>>> Do you have any stores nearby, that have scanners on display ?

>> Normally I live in mid California but I am taking a longish holiday near
>> Belfast, in Northern Ireland. I am in a suburb and there are no photo
>> shops around. I will check further afield.
>>
>>> Perhaps you could get a salesman to give you a demo, and
>>> bring along a test strip of negatives to test with. See
>>> if you can pull a decent image from a test strip.

>> That would be a good test.
>>
>>> I used to have a store like that here (Computer City),
>>> years ago, but they went out of business and disappeared.
>>> And I'm not sure the likes of Best Buy, even have scanners
>>> any more. Our last "good" computer store here, went bankrupt
>>> several months ago. (They had six stores and expanded too fast.)
>>> I'm left with just one store I trust, and they don't
>>> keep any stock (almost everything, is ordered in). And
>>> that's no way to shop.

>> Are the problems with other stores the same as with the photoshops -
>> an economic downturn?
>> Costco may have something and they usually have good prices but not
>> always the best product.
>>
>>> Paul

>> Once more Paul, I thank you. It seems like you have 10 eyes and I have
>> only one

> Here's an interesting comparison I found, between "home scanned" and
> "scanned at a film store".
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-me...x=0&isremote=0
>

> http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518ldqWmD7L.jpg
>
> The image on the left, is made with a $100 flatbed scanner, claiming
> 4800 DPI optical (native) resolution.
>
> From a reviewer on Newegg

> "Other Thoughts: Scanned almost 4000 35mm slides and over 1000 photos
> in the month or so that we've had it."
>
> And the person doesn't even manage to say how good a job it does...
>
> Best Buy also sells that scanner, but it's listed as "online only",
> so probably isn't on display at their store.
>
> One thing a reviewer notes about that unit, is it isn't mechanically
> very strong. But it is relatively cheap. It has the standard
> "$100 price" for a scanner.
>
> Paul

Thanks again Paul. Great job of finding them.

I have found a large UK list of variants on the Epson:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...B11B200211%29+

Finding and choosing a robust Epson will be a bit tough.

1 = $1.55.

Loony

On 13/06/2012 22:56, Loony wrote:
> On 13/06/2012 12:57, Paul wrote:
>> Loony wrote:

>>> Normally I live in mid California but I am taking a longish holiday near
>>> Belfast, in Northern Ireland. I am in a suburb and there are no photo
>>> shops around. I will check further afield.

>>> That would be a good test.

>>> Are the problems with other stores the same as with the photoshops -
>>> an economic downturn?
>>> Costco may have something and they usually have good prices but not
>>> always the best product.

>>> Once more Paul, I thank you. It seems like you have 10 eyes and I have
>>> only one

>> Here's an interesting comparison I found, between "home scanned" and
>> "scanned at a film store".
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-me...x=0&isremote=0
>>

>> http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518ldqWmD7L.jpg
>>
>> The image on the left, is made with a $100 flatbed scanner, claiming
>> 4800 DPI optical (native) resolution.
>>
>> From a reviewer on Newegg
>>
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16838110038
>>
>> "Other Thoughts: Scanned almost 4000 35mm slides and over 1000 photos
>> in the month or so that we've had it."
>>
>> And the person doesn't even manage to say how good a job it does...
>>
>> Best Buy also sells that scanner, but it's listed as "online only",
>> so probably isn't on display at their store.
>>
>> One thing a reviewer notes about that unit, is it isn't mechanically
>> very strong. But it is relatively cheap. It has the standard
>> "$100 price" for a scanner.
>>
>> Paul

> Thanks again Paul. Great job of finding them.
>
> I have found a large UK list of variants on the Epson:
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...B11B200211%29+
>

> Finding and choosing a robust Epson will be a bit tough.
>
> 1 = $1.55.

Hello again Sir Paul

I think I may have found what I want and need

My Canon Pixma scanner is 7 years old and never had a problem except for
the maximum of 600 dpi.

I found the Canon LiDE 700F photo (9600dpi Advanced CCD technology),
film and document Scanner at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-9600dp...830369&sr=8-15

Price: 88.29 = $138.

What do you think Paul?

Loony

On 16/06/2012 08:29, Loony wrote:
> On 13/06/2012 22:56, Loony wrote:

>>> Here's an interesting comparison I found, between "home scanned" and
>>> "scanned at a film store".
>>>
>>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-me...x=0&isremote=0
>>>

>>> http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518ldqWmD7L.jpg
>>>
>>> The image on the left, is made with a $100 flatbed scanner, claiming
>>> 4800 DPI optical (native) resolution.
>>>
>>> From a reviewer on Newegg
>>>
>>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16838110038
>>>
>>> "Other Thoughts: Scanned almost 4000 35mm slides and over 1000 photos
>>> in the month or so that we've had it."
>>>
>>> And the person doesn't even manage to say how good a job it does...
>>>
>>> Best Buy also sells that scanner, but it's listed as "online only",
>>> so probably isn't on display at their store.
>>>
>>> One thing a reviewer notes about that unit, is it isn't mechanically
>>> very strong. But it is relatively cheap. It has the standard
>>> "$100 price" for a scanner.
>>>
>>> Paul

>> Thanks again Paul. Great job of finding them.
>>
>> I have found a large UK list of variants on the Epson:
>>
>> http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...B11B200211%29+
>>

>> Finding and choosing a robust Epson will be a bit tough.
>>
>> 1 = $1.55.

> Hello again Sir Paul
>
> I think I may have found what I want and need
>
> My Canon Pixma scanner is 7 years old and never had a problem except for
> the maximum of 600 dpi.
>
> I found the Canon LiDE 700F photo (9600dpi Advanced CCD technology),
> film and document Scanner at:
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-9600dp...830369&sr=8-15
>

> Price: 88.29 = $138.
>
> What do you think Paul?

Yet another find:
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-CanoSc...puters_title_0

63.13 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK

It seems to me to be a great deal.

Product Features and Technical Details
Product Features
Maximum scan size: 216 x 297 mm
Scan type: Flatbed
Optical scanning resolution: 4800 x 4800 DPI
Colour: Y
Scan speed: 10 sec/page
High image quality and accurate colours with 4800 x 4800dpi resolution
and 48-bit colour
Ultra-fast, A4 scanning at 300dpi in approximately 10 seconds
5 EZ buttons for Auto Scan, Copy, Email and 2xPDF
Upright scanning
Dust and scratch reduction using supplied software
Technical Details

Type
Type - Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner
Scanner Functions
Scanning element - CIS
Light source - 3-colour (RGB) LED
Optical resolution - 4800 x 4800 dpi
Selectable resolution - 25 - 19200 dpi
Interface - Hi-Speed USB
Scanning Gradation
Colour - 48 bit input - 48 or 24 bit output
Greyscale - 16 bit input - 8 bit output
Maximum document size - A4 / Letter [216 x 297 mm]
Scanning Speed
Preview speed (Colour A4) - Approx 9 sec
Scan speed (Colour A4 300dpi) - Approx 10 sec
Colour - 2.2 msec per line (300dpi), 33.2 msec per line (4800dpi)
Greyscale - 2.2 msec per line (300dpi), 11.1 msec per line (4800dpi)
Black and White - 2.2 msec per line (300dpi), 11.1 msec per line (4800dpi)
Power supply - Supplied via USB port
Power Consumption
In operation (maximum) - Approx 2.5 W USB Powered
Stanby - Approx 1.4 W
Suspend - Approx 11 W
Scanner (EZ buttons) - 5 buttons (PDF, FINISH PDF, AUTO SCAN, COPY, E-MAIL)
Dimensions - 250 x 365 x 39 mm
Weight - Approx 1.6 Kg
Operating Range
Temperature - Operating environment: 5 -35C
Humidity - 10 % - 90 % RH (no dew condensation)
Operating System Requirements - Windows 7: 1 GHz or faster cpu, 1 GB RAM
(32bit) or 2 GB RAM (64bit), Windows Vista, Vista SP1/ SP2: 1 GHz or
faster cpu, 512 MB RAM, Windows XP SP2/SP3: 300 MHz or faster cpu, 128
MB RAM, Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, CD-ROM drive, Display SVGA
800x600, Mac OS X v.10.4.11: Intel, PowerPC G5, G4 or G3 processor. 256
MB RAM, Mac OS X v.10.5: Intel, PowerPC G5, or G4 processor. 512 MB RAM,
Mac OS X v.10.6 Intel processor. 1 GB RAM, Safari 3, CD-ROM drive,
Display XGA 1024x768, Mac OS Extended (Journalled) or Mac OS format hard
drive
Software Included - ScanGear, Solution Menu EX, MP Navigator EX

Paul

Loony wrote:
> [...]

> Dimensions - 250 x 365 x 39 mm
> Weight - Approx 1.6 Kg
> Operating Range
> Temperature - Operating environment: 5 -35C
> Humidity - 10 % - 90 % RH (no dew condensation)
> Operating System Requirements - Windows 7: 1 GHz or faster cpu, 1 GB RAM
> (32bit) or 2 GB RAM (64bit), Windows Vista, Vista SP1/ SP2: 1 GHz or
> faster cpu, 512 MB RAM, Windows XP SP2/SP3: 300 MHz or faster cpu, 128
> MB RAM, Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, CD-ROM drive, Display SVGA
> 800x600, Mac OS X v.10.4.11: Intel, PowerPC G5, G4 or G3 processor. 256
> MB RAM, Mac OS X v.10.5: Intel, PowerPC G5, or G4 processor. 512 MB RAM,
> Mac OS X v.10.6 Intel processor. 1 GB RAM, Safari 3, CD-ROM drive,
> Display XGA 1024x768, Mac OS Extended (Journalled) or Mac OS format hard
> drive
> Software Included - ScanGear, Solution Menu EX, MP Navigator EX

It has Pros and Cons.

http://reviews.cnet.com/scanners/can...html?tag=mncol

"Negative scanning speed - 7 minutes for maximum quality; 1:30 for 4x6 quality
Calibration non-intuitive"

"Good quality scans
Excellent negative scanning for price (you'll pay several thousand $ for
anything better)"

"Generally, anytime you move the scanner from one location to another, due
to jostling, etc, you will have to re-calibrate for scanning negatives"

"After a few months of light use, stripes start to appear on images when
scanning negatives."

It's not clear to me, why "stripes" should appear if the thing is
mechanically jostled, or the drive train wears a little bit. These things
have a stepper motor, which moves the head assembly. There could be a belt
and gear for propulsion. But I don't see what a "calibration" would involve,
to fix this. If I understood what the calibration did, it would make
it easier to understand whether this is a "killer issue" or not.
As in, at what point will the calibration not be enough to pull it
back into operation again ?

So the big unknown is, will it stand up long enough to finish all
the scans ?

My scanner takes about 2 minutes for the average scan, and if
you're doing a bunch of scans, that gets on your nerves. I can't
imagine what it's like waiting 7 minutes for a scan to finish.

*******

"Cons

Film scan doesn't work for slides.

Scans only one frame of film at a time. Film scanning is extremely cumbersome."

Eek! Does that mean, if I insert a 4 negative strip, it takes 7 minutes
times four scans to finish it ?

*******

You can see what looks like a film strip adapter here.

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/38-111-033-S09?$S640W$

*******

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consum...e_700f#Reviews

"Cons

* Flimsy Construction(4)
* Difficult to use(2)
* can't do 35mm slides(1)
* mechanical failure 3 months out of warranty(1)
* needs an adaptor kit for 35mm slides(1)"

"Can't scan 35mm slides, they must be removed from mounts
to even be in focus. 35mm negative scans are slooooowwww.
But the quality is okay."

So the problem with slides then, is they don't sit flat on the
scanner. Removing the paper around the slide itself, would
make it possible to scan them, as then it's in focus.

This brings up the topic of "depth of field" on scanners. My
scanner has good depth of field, in that even if a book
doesn't sit completely flat on the scanner, the scanner
can still "see" it. Mine uses a CCD sensor. The LiDE 700F
is CIS. And that explains to some degree, why
there'd be a "focus" problem if a color slide didn't
sit flat on the unit, at just the right level.

http://www.scantips.com/chap3c.html

"CCD or CIS sensors

The "compact" and "ultra thin" scanners use a very different
CIS chip (Contact Image Sensor). These CIS units are small and
inexpensive, having no optical system (no lens, mirrors, lamp, and
no A/D chip). CIS chips often have LED light sources integrated in
the chip with the sensor. The CIS sensors are full size, extending
over the full bed width. They work by simply being extremely near
the paper being scanned (as "in contact"). This means that there is
zero depth of field above the scanner glass, anything not actually
touching the glass is too distant to be sharp
"

So I'd say the 700F will handle your film negatives. But I
don't know if pulling the slides apart is the answer.

Canon also makes the 9000F. What's weird, is the description
makes it sound like another CIS design. But it seems to
be a bit more flexible when it comes to scanning.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consum...AndAccessories

OK, the description here says CCD, which is why it's not as
sensitive to positioning. The unit is "thicker" as well.
No longer in stock at Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...1054&Tpk=9000f

It's listed at $183 here. There are reviews. This might
do the job for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-CanoScan...CanoScan+9000F

CanoScan LiDE 210

This one is a CIS as well. Thin unit. So should have more of a
depth of field problem. There is no film holder or slide holder,
so it's likely intended as a document (paper) scanner.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/suppor...Specifications

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...n%20LiDE%20210

Paul

Loony

On 16/06/2012 16:02, Paul wrote:
> [...]

> don't know if pulling the slides apart is the answer.

> Canon also makes the 9000F. What's weird, is the description
> makes it sound like another CIS design. But it seems to
> be a bit more flexible when it comes to scanning.
>
> http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consum...AndAccessories
>

> OK, the description here says CCD, which is why it's not as
> sensitive to positioning. The unit is "thicker" as well.
> No longer in stock at Newegg.
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...1054&Tpk=9000f
>
> It's listed at $183 here. There are reviews. This might
> do the job for you.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Canon-CanoScan...CanoScan+9000F

> CanoScan LiDE 210
>
> This one is a CIS as well. Thin unit. So should have more of a
> depth of field problem. There is no film holder or slide holder,
> so it's likely intended as a document (paper) scanner.

Once again Paul

I had a rapid response from Canon :

"Thank you for contacting Canon product support regarding scanning film.
We value you as a Canon customer and appreciate the opportunity to
assist you.

If you are scanning 35mm film/slides, you may want to look at the PIXMA
MG5220. Below is a link:

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/cusa/c...g6220#Overview

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance."
About PIXMA MG6220
Average Rating4

Read all Reviews (17) Write a Review
87 Questions | 96 AnswersRead all the Q&As
Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
Item Code: 5292B002
Estimated Retail Price: $199.99

My opinions About PIXMA MG6220 are :

1 I don't like WiFi.
2 I have no interest in putting images on paper.
3 My main interest is in getting films and slides
into DVDs

Printer
Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3

Scanner
Scanner Type Flatbed
Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Max. Resolutions Optical:4800 x 4800
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi

I'm a bit doubtful about this.

Paul

Loony wrote:

> "If you are scanning 35mm film/slides, you may want to look at the PIXMA MG5220"
>

> I'm a bit doubtful about this.

*******

This can't possibly be a good choice. The box does not include
accessories for film or slide scanning. The sensor is CIS, so
you need a holder that will hold the work where needed.

"What's in the Box

# PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
# CD/DVD Printing Tray

# Document Kit:
# Cross Sell Sheet
# Getting Started
# Important Information Sheet
# Networking Troubleshooting Guide
# Safety Environment Information

# Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM

# Warranty Card

# Ink Tanks:
# PGI-225 Pigment Black
# CLI-226 (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black/Gray)
# Power Cord
# Print Head"

The unit may not even have a transparency scanner in it,
and it could be a reflective type scanner only. You need
"transmitted light" to shine through a negative or 35mm slide,
to scan it.

The only thing that *might* be good for, is scanning a 4"x6" print.
It's not a slide scanner.

Paul

Loony

On 19/06/2012 05:01, Paul wrote:
> Loony wrote:
>

>> "If you are scanning 35mm film/slides, you may want to look at the
>> PIXMA MG5220"
>>

>> I'm a bit doubtful about this.

> *******
>
> This can't possibly be a good choice. The box does not include
> accessories for film or slide scanning. The sensor is CIS, so
> you need a holder that will hold the work where needed.
>
> "What's in the Box
>
> # PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
> # CD/DVD Printing Tray
>
> # Document Kit:
> # Cross Sell Sheet
> # Getting Started
> # Important Information Sheet
> # Networking Troubleshooting Guide
> # Safety Environment Information
>
> # Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
>
> # Warranty Card
>
> # Ink Tanks:
> # PGI-225 Pigment Black
> # CLI-226 (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black/Gray)
> # Power Cord
> # Print Head"
>
> The unit may not even have a transparency scanner in it,
> and it could be a reflective type scanner only. You need
> "transmitted light" to shine through a negative or 35mm slide,
> to scan it.
>
> The only thing that *might* be good for, is scanning a 4"x6" print.
> It's not a slide scanner.
>
> Paul

I had my doubts Paul and I can guess why Canon directed me in that wrong
direction - at about double the price. Ouch!

I guess I'll have to struggle along.

Once more, THANKS to YOU!!

Loony

On 19/06/2012 08:59, Loony wrote:
> On 19/06/2012 05:01, Paul wrote:
>> Loony wrote:
>>

>>> "If you are scanning 35mm film/slides, you may want to look at the
>>> PIXMA MG5220"
>>>

>>> I'm a bit doubtful about this.

>> *******
>>
>> This can't possibly be a good choice. The box does not include
>> accessories for film or slide scanning. The sensor is CIS, so
>> you need a holder that will hold the work where needed.
>>
>> "What's in the Box
>>
>> # PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
>> # CD/DVD Printing Tray
>>
>> # Document Kit:
>> # Cross Sell Sheet
>> # Getting Started
>> # Important Information Sheet
>> # Networking Troubleshooting Guide
>> # Safety Environment Information
>>
>> # Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
>>
>> # Warranty Card
>>
>> # Ink Tanks:
>> # PGI-225 Pigment Black
>> # CLI-226 (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black/Gray)
>> # Power Cord
>> # Print Head"
>>
>> The unit may not even have a transparency scanner in it,
>> and it could be a reflective type scanner only. You need
>> "transmitted light" to shine through a negative or 35mm slide,
>> to scan it.
>>
>> The only thing that *might* be good for, is scanning a 4"x6" print.
>> It's not a slide scanner.
>>
>> Paul

> I had my doubts Paul and I can guess why Canon directed me in that wrong
> direction - at about double the price. Ouch!
>
> I guess I'll have to struggle along.
>
> Once more, THANKS to YOU!!

I had an interesting response yesterday.

In normal use the Pixma170 showed the maximum of 600 dpi. Well, the
machine was fibbing and a helpful Canon expert, Thomas, gave me the
following info for that machine:

On 19/06/2012 11:08, Canon Support - Scanner wrote:

> Dear Looney:
>
> Thank you for writing back to us.
>
> In regards to your PIXMA MP170, you can select a scan resolution

higher than 600 dpi. The optical resolution of the PIXMA MP170 is 1200
x 2400 dpi and interpolated dpi is 19,200 x 19,200. To select a higher
dpi, please follow these steps:

> 1. Start, point to (All) Programs, Canon Utilities, MP Navigator EX

and then click MP Navigator EX.

> 2. Click on the Scan with Scanner Driver button in the lower left

hand corner.

> 3. When ScanGear MP appears, please click on the Advanced Mode tab

in the upper right hand corner.

> 4. Next to Output Resolution, choose a dpi from the drop down list

or type a value in the 25-19200 dpi range (in 1 dpi increments).

> 5. Click Preview.
>
> 6. Make any necessary adjustments.
>
> 7. Click Scan.
>
> The image will be scanned with the higher dpi.
>
> Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance with your

PIXMA MP170.

> Thank you for choosing Canon.
>
> Sincerely,
> Thomas
>
> Technical Support Representative

With the PIXMA MP170 is 1200 x 2400 dpi and interpolated dpi is 19,200 x
19,200. I have had no experience of these values so I hope that I can
get a good comparison of them soon.

Paul

Loony wrote:

> With the PIXMA MP170 is 1200 x 2400 dpi and interpolated dpi is 19,200 x
> 19,200. I have had no experience of these values so I hope that I can
> get a good comparison of them soon.

What counts is optical resolution, which is the first number.

"Interpolated", doesn't add any information to the picture.

I've never scanned at higher than the optical resolution of
my scanner, which is 1200 DPI. Because above that level,
they'd be "fake" pixels.

If you want to make your own "interpolated", you can scan at 1200 DPI,
then use Photoshop to redefine the resolution and change it to 19200 DPI.
Photoshop will add the extra pixels, but the pixels cannot have any
extra "sharpness". When you zoom out enough so you can see the whole
image, it looks the same as the original 1200 DPI scan. Having the
scanner do the interpolation, doesn't change the impact as far
as the user is concerned. It's still only 1200 DPI worth of info.
It just makes the file a lot larger.

Paul

Loony

On 20/06/2012 01:12, Paul wrote:
> Loony wrote:
>

>> With the PIXMA MP170 is 1200 x 2400 dpi and interpolated dpi is 19,200
>> x 19,200. I have had no experience of these values so I hope that I
>> can get a good comparison of them soon.

> What counts is optical resolution, which is the first number.
>
> "Interpolated", doesn't add any information to the picture.
>
> I've never scanned at higher than the optical resolution of
> my scanner, which is 1200 DPI. Because above that level,
> they'd be "fake" pixels.
>
> If you want to make your own "interpolated", you can scan at 1200 DPI,
> then use Photoshop to redefine the resolution and change it to 19200 DPI.
> Photoshop will add the extra pixels, but the pixels cannot have any
> extra "sharpness". When you zoom out enough so you can see the whole
> image, it looks the same as the original 1200 DPI scan. Having the
> scanner do the interpolation, doesn't change the impact as far
> as the user is concerned. It's still only 1200 DPI worth of info.
> It just makes the file a lot larger.
>
> Paul

OK Paul, I have many other things to do but I'll try to squeeze the
films and slides onto my HD. If the transfers are successful it's very
likely that I will be satisfied with the 1200 dpi. Huuugggeee!!! THANKS
again to you Paul

How to print a 6X4 photo on a Cannon pixma ip5000 joeinomagh@googlemail.com Computer Support 4 04-03-2008 06:35 AM
VPN site-to-site betweem Cisco 1841 and SonicWall 170 amitgat@gmail.com Cisco 2 01-03-2006 10:42 PM
PQI Memory Intelligent Stick Pro 170 512MB Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-15-2005 11:10 PM
Cannon Scanner YT Computer Support 3 12-28-2004 08:41 PM
how to get the spec JSR specs (JSR 170) Drew Volpe Java 0 11-25-2003 11:15 PM

Advertisments