Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Mp4 Converter

Mp4 Converter

dcardarelli@comcast.net

What would be a good mp4 to mpg, wmv or other converter compatible
with Windows Media Player, version 9? I searched Google and there are
so many, I am not sure which are the ones that would not come with a
lot of baggage.

Regards,

Dave

kelly

On Jun 5, 1:09*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> What would be a good mp4 to mpg, wmv or other converter compatible
> with Windows Media Player, version 9? *I searched Google and there are
> so many, I am not sure which are the ones that would not come with a
> lot of baggage.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave

WinAVI All-In-One Converter
ImTOO MP4.Video.Converter
MP4 Alive Converter
Bigasoft Total Video Converter
All good but I use Bigasoft Total Video Converter for batch
convertions (when "joining" is an option.)
ie: when I need the avi files to have identical details to join using
Fast AVI MPEG Joiner.
Good luck, Dave.

dcardarelli@comcast.net

On Jun 5, 4:15*am, kelly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jun 5, 1:09*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > What would be a good mp4 to mpg, wmv or other converter compatible
> > with Windows Media Player, version 9? *I searched Google and there are
> > so many, I am not sure which are the ones that would not come with a
> > lot of baggage.

> > Regards,

> > Dave

> WinAVI All-In-One Converter
> ImTOO MP4.Video.Converter
> MP4 Alive Converter
> Bigasoft Total Video Converter
> All good but I use Bigasoft Total Video Converter for batch
> convertions (when "joining" is an option.)
> ie: when I need the avi files to have identical details to join using
> Fast AVI MPEG Joiner.
> Good luck, Dave.

Hi,

So nice to have these choices. I will try one of them and see how it
goes.

Thanks, and
Regards,

Dave

meagain

> On Jun 5, 4:15 am, kelly<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Jun 5, 1:09 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> What would be a good mp4 to mpg, wmv or other converter compatible
>>> with Windows Media Player, version 9? I searched Google and there are
>>> so many, I am not sure which are the ones that would not come with a
>>> lot of baggage.

>>> Regards,

>>> Dave

>> WinAVI All-In-One Converter
>> ImTOO MP4.Video.Converter
>> MP4 Alive Converter
>> Bigasoft Total Video Converter
>> All good but I use Bigasoft Total Video Converter for batch
>> convertions (when "joining" is an option.)
>> ie: when I need the avi files to have identical details to join using
>> Fast AVI MPEG Joiner.
>> Good luck, Dave.

> Hi,
>
> So nice to have these choices. I will try one of them and see how it
> goes.
>
> Thanks, and
> Regards,
>
> Dave

I use Womble's "Mpeg Video Wizard" (MVW) - it's great!
(free for 30 days, $99 US)