Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Default E-Mail Program

Default E-Mail Program

hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk

Greetings,

I am working with a MacBook Pro, and I have noticed that my default
e-mail programme is Thunderbird every time I click on a link with an
e-mail address.

I do not wish this to be the case, however, and I just want to go back
to the regular mail programme.

Can anybody advise on this, please?

Many thanks in advance.

Paul

> Greetings,
>
> I am working with a MacBook Pro, and I have noticed that my default
> e-mail programme is Thunderbird every time I click on a link with an
> e-mail address.
>
> I do not wish this to be the case, however, and I just want to go back
> to the regular mail programme.
>
> Can anybody advise on this, please?
>
> Many thanks in advance.

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_..._mac_os_x.html

"For changing your default email program, it turns out you need to launch
the Mail.app program just once to get to its Preferences panel. [Search for
it, if you cannot otherwise find it.]

When you start it up, the program will step you through the configuration steps,
but you don't have to finish these steps, just go step-by-step until the
Preferences option on the Mail menu isn't greyed out.

Once you can get to the Preferences, here's what you'll see:

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/0-blog-...references.jpg

The topmost element is what you want to change: pick the mailer you'd prefer
as your default email handler.

...to change your default Web browser, by the way, Apple Safari has a similar
option on its Preferences pane, in the "General" area.
"

HTH,
Paul

weezy16 weezy16 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Lagos

I need a credit card number and i have the last 4 digits with the remaining information...