Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > website critique??

website critique??

himself

Hi all,
alt.html.critique. appears to be dead, really do not want to tread
where I am not welcome, is there an appropriate group that deals with
the critique side of things?

Rog
http://rog.pynguins.com

Andreas Prilop

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, himself wrote:

> is there an appropriate group that deals with the critique
> side of things?

dorayme

In article <jra7pf$rqe$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"himself" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> alt.html.critique. appears to be dead, really do not want to tread
> where I am not welcome, is there an appropriate group that deals with
> the critique side of things?

Depends on what you want critiqued. Have you actually tried posting to
alt.html.critique?

--
dorayme

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
MrBean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 14/06/2012 10:43 AM, dorayme wrote:
> > In article<jra7pf$rqe$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > "himself"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> alt.html.critique. appears to be dead, really do not want to tread
> >> where I am not welcome, is there an appropriate group that deals with
> >> the critique side of things?

> > Depends on what you want critiqued. Have you actually tried posting to
> > alt.html.critique?

> IMHO white letters on a black bg is a HUGE PAIN to read!
>
> Not for articles, anyway!

Whatever this is about, I agree with you, white on black for
continuous text is dreadful and it is far too common.

Some bathrooms can look quite good and moody with all black walls and
floors and white bowls and white baths and white dunnies and soft
lighting.

--
dorayme

himself

dorayme wrote:

>> tread > >> where I am not welcome, is there an appropriate group that
>> deals with > >> the critique side of things?

>> Whatever this is about, I agree with you, white on black for
>> continuous text is dreadful and it is far too common.
>>
>> Some bathrooms can look quite good and moody with all black walls

and
>> floors and white bowls and white baths and white dunnies and soft
>> lighting.
>>
>> --
>> dorayme

Thanks both, just what is needed.
I'll get busy...
Rog

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
how to reinstall website when the name of the website changed. A Leon HTML 4 03-04-2004 07:44 AM
Update website via website? Adrian Wood HTML 13 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

Advertisments