Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Need: Senior Developer- .NET at Winston Salem, NC for 4+ months

Need: Senior Developer- .NET at Winston Salem, NC for 4+ months

Ravi

Title: Senior Analyst/Developer (Web Applications Development)
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Duration: 4+ months

This position will be responsible for full life-cycle development and maintenance of both public facing and internal systems deployed via client-server and/or web paradigms.
The successful candidate should have 8+ years demonstrated technical proficiency working with C#, MVC, jQuery, AJAX, VB.NET, HTML, XML.
With a knowledge of the following: PL/SQL, SQL, JavaScript and ASP.
A computer related degree or equivalent experience is required.
Background in Oracle Forms and Oracle Database is a big plus.
Successful candidates must be self motivated and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and make accurate, informed decisions in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Strong team players, motivated self starters are needed.

Thanks and Regards
Sam |
Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509
Iselin, New Jersey 08830| USA
Visit : www.samititechnology.com

Raj Pashwar

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:36:59 -0700, Ravi wrote:

> Title: Senior Analyst/Developer (Web Applications Development) Location:
> Winston Salem, NC
> Duration: 4+ months
>
> • This position will be responsible for full life-cycle development

and
> maintenance of both public facing and internal systems deployed via
> client-server and/or web paradigms. • The successful candidate should
> have 8+ years demonstrated technical proficiency working with C#, MVC,
> jQuery, AJAX, VB.NET, HTML, XML. • With a knowledge of the following:
> PL/SQL, SQL, JavaScript and ASP. • A computer related degree or
> equivalent experience is required. • Background in Oracle Forms and
> Oracle Database is a big plus. • Successful candidates must be self
> motivated and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills,
> excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to
> multi-task and make accurate, informed decisions in a fast paced, high
> pressure environment. • Strong team players, motivated self

starters are
> needed.
>
> __________________________________________________ ___ Thanks and Regards
> Sam |
> Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509 Iselin, New Jersey
> 08830| USA
> Email: (E-Mail Removed)
> Visit : www.samititechnology.com

Hi Sam

Could you provide some information on compensation? Also whether US work
visas will be provided for a successful candidate. Is MVC = Microsoft
Visual C++?

Cheers Raj

Raj Pashwar

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:10:58 +0000, Raj Pashwar wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:36:59 -0700, Ravi wrote:
>
>> Title: Senior Analyst/Developer (Web Applications Development)
>> Location: Winston Salem, NC
>> Duration: 4+ months
>>
>> • This position will be responsible for full life-cycle development

> and
>> maintenance of both public facing and internal systems deployed via
>> client-server and/or web paradigms. • The successful candidate

should
>> have 8+ years demonstrated technical proficiency working with C#, MVC,
>> jQuery, AJAX, VB.NET, HTML, XML. • With a knowledge of the following:
>> PL/SQL, SQL, JavaScript and ASP. • A computer related degree or
>> equivalent experience is required. • Background in Oracle Forms and
>> Oracle Database is a big plus. • Successful candidates must be self
>> motivated and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills,
>> excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to
>> multi-task and make accurate, informed decisions in a fast paced, high
>> pressure environment. • Strong team players, motivated self

> starters are
>> needed.
>>
>> __________________________________________________ ___ Thanks and
>> Regards Sam |
>> Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509 Iselin, New Jersey
>> 08830| USA
>> Email: (E-Mail Removed)
>> Visit : www.samititechnology.com

> Hi Sam
>
> Could you provide some information on compensation? Also whether US work
> visas will be provided for a successful candidate. Is MVC = Microsoft
> Visual C++?
>
> Cheers Raj

Apologies to the group, I thought I was sending this reply by personal
email.