Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Quick n-th Square of BigInteger

Quick n-th Square of BigInteger

Jan Burse

Roedy Green schrieb:
> On Sat, 09 Jun 2012 16:54:17 +0200, Jan Burse <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
>> Anyway, the troll count goes up from 3 to 4, since I didn't
>> count Roedy. But your impudence deserves it.

> That was uncalled for. Whether you like the answer or not, he took
> time out to brainstorm with you. All he did was point out that if
> one of the numbers is a constant known ahead of time it greatly
> simplifies the problem. He did not try to hurt you.

Anyway the contest is already closed. The jury cannot
add you anymore on the troll list, although the above
would clearly qualify as trolling. The troll meme has
already been part of the parade. Its "the why don't you
want help" meme.

But your trolling has an additional twist. Since it
is a balant spam for your web-site. The articles of
the association forbid spam of non registered sponsors
of the contest. You have to register with us before
you can use the contest for advertisement.

But since your troll glossary entry is not that bad:
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/troll.html
The jury will refrain from a fine this time.

Bye