Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > VHDL Round Robin Arbiter help

VHDL Round Robin Arbiter help

tonionio tonionio is offline
Junior Member

http://www.asic-world.com/examples/vhdl/arbiter.html

Hi there guys!

I am building NoC router and I am in the arbitration part of the router. I am going to use a round robin arbiter for my router. The code shown in the link above could help me with my project.
The thing is that I cannot understand some parts of the code.

Could someone help me understand the internal signals some part of the main code and the state machine part , the comreq part etc.

Could someone help me understand the code?

With regards

nick