Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: what gui designer is everyone using

Re: what gui designer is everyone using

becky_lewis

I'm afraid that in my experience, doing things by hand has always
ended up being quicker and simpler than relying on a GUI designer when
it comes to building python GUI apps. That said, I've not tried any
for the past few years so there may be a killer app out there that
I've not tried But even then, it's likely that you'll still have to
get your hands dirty in the code at some point.

Also, it would help a little if you'd state which toolkit you were
using (I'm assuming wxPython since you mention boa-constructor).