Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > help me for education

help me for education

arun prasath

My dear friends,
I am ARUN doing engineering in information technology department.I
need a laptop for education.my parents unable to buy it for me. any
one kindly sponsor for a laptop ..I will must return within 2 years
after I got a job .. I am a young developer in java ..

To conduct me
+91 7373339225

College address:
M .ArunPrasath
3 rd year information technology department
M.P.Nachimuthu M.Jaganathan Engineering College
Murugathozhuvu(P.O),
Chennimalai, Erode - 638 112.
Tamilnadu. India.

Sent cash or laptop ..second hand ur new ..for anything try to help
me..