Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > ip

spangal spangal is offline
Junior Member

'

Hi I’m nearly ready to issue legal proceedings against an unnamed party. I have a bullet proof case as I have the lot recorded on colour CCTV on video .Of late I suspected this organisation has accessed my Email account Fraudently (If they have I will take them apart and go public),as they no very high profile people. Does Hotmail record the IP? As I know all my IP for the last 8 years I’ve logged onto Hotmail? Thank you Daniel Eady

Last edited by spangal; 06-04-2012 at 07:21 PM..

sagitheron sagitheron is offline
Junior Member

Hi Spangal,

When someone hacked your e-mail account they leave their (unique) IP addresses less of it behind. If you log on your own e-mail and you tend to log more often, you will leave allot of that number behind. Your ISP gives you that IP address and keeps records of giving you that.