Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: 2 days left (Closeup/Macro)

Re: 2 days left (Closeup/Macro)

RichA

Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

Tim Conway

"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
> challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
> them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
> macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

How may I ask have you seen them? Or are you just assuming as usual. It
appears to me they haven't been posted yet.

PeterN

On 5/29/2012 8:46 AM, RichA wrote:

> Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
> challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
> them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
> macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

That might be a valid comment had you actually looked at the correct
site. I guess you haven't noticed that the entries have yet to be posted.

--
Peter

PeterN

On 5/29/2012 10:19 AM, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2012-05-29 05:46:35 -0700, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>

>> Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
>> challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
>> them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
>> macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

> They are up?
>
> Boy! Did you just get caught with your foot in your mouth!!?
> This is a classic example of Rich behavior.

And he has no shame

--
Peter

Tim Conway

"PeterN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4fc4dc46$0$14265$(E-Mail Removed)-secrets.com...
> On 5/29/2012 10:19 AM, Savageduck wrote:
>> On 2012-05-29 05:46:35 -0700, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>>

>>> Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
>>> challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
>>> them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
>>> macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

>> They are up?
>>
>> Boy! Did you just get caught with your foot in your mouth!!?
>> This is a classic example of Rich behavior.
>>

> And he has no shame

Like I said, just assuming, as usual.

tony cooper

On Tue, 29 May 2012 05:46:35 -0700 (PDT), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
>challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
>them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
>macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

Hell, with your ability to see into the future, you should be posting
stock market tips, bets on the Belmont Stakes, and the Presidential
race.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida