Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dell 2007Fpb

Dell 2007Fpb

Gib Bogle

On 2/06/2012 10:37 p.m., Richard wrote:

> Im probably going to get one of those 27" QHD ones off ebay from korea
> once I have room on my card next month.
>
> But at $99 a pop the dells seem to be the business. Anyone know how easy
> it is to buy from RCN? I have a company that actually does need to buy
> some computers in its name shortly, so no problems if they will only
> sell to GST registered businesses, but do they care if you are in the IT
> game at all?

This is the info they require (I can't do this):

Trading Name: ________________________________________________Ye ars
Trading:__________________________________________ ____

Registered/Company Name: ________________________________ Date
Incorporated:______________ Incorporation #:____________________

Type of Organisation: Company/Partnership/Trust/Sole Trader (delete as
appropriate)
Contact Address:
Mailing Address:
Phone No(s): _______________________________Fax
No:__________________________________ Mobile No:__________________________
Sales Contact: _____________________________________ Purchasing Contact:
Engineering Contact: _________________________________ Nature of
Business: __________________________________________________ _
Authorised Capital: __________________________ Paid Up Capital:
_____________________________ No of Staff: ______________________

Registered Office:
Is the Company part of a Group? Yes/No
Name and Address of Holding Company:
Average Monthly Credit Required: ________________________________
This will be determined by your account manager.
Person Responsible for Payments: _____________________________
Professional References:
Accountant:
Solicitors:
Bank: ________________________________ Branch:
_____________________________ Acct No:
Trade/Credit References: (Three Required)
NAME CONTACT POSITION PHONE FAX

Principal Shareholders/Directors and/or Partners/Proprietors:
(Position with FULL name, address, date of birth and phone)
Position: ______________________________ Name:
_______________________________________Home Phone:
Address: Date of Birth: ________________________
Position: ______________________________ Name:
_______________________________________ Home Phone:
Address: Date of Birth: ________________________

As applicant, we have read and acknowledge and accept the RCN &
Associates Limited Terms and Conditions of Sale on the reverse of this
application and agree to be bound by them. We agree that this document
constitutes a security agreement as defined in section 16 of the
Personal Property Securities Act 1999. We certify that the information
given in this document is true and correct and that we are authorised to
make this application on behalf of the Buyer. In consideration of the
Company’s supply at our request of goods and services to the Applicant
we personally guarantee to the Company the due and punctual performance
by the Applicant of its obligations to the Company.

Gib Bogle

On 5/06/2012 10:18 p.m., ~misfit~ wrote:

> ****, that's what I filled out, saying I was a sole trader in the comp
> repair biz. I didn't ask for credit, said I'd pay as I went and they were
> happy as Larry. I have a 'fictional' (non-limited) company name, same one
> that I'm registered with at ZCom and a few other places but, as a sole
> trader that's just fine. I can trade as whomsoever I please as long as the
> buck stops with me.
>
> They only wanted all those legal-type details if I was asking for credit.
> <shrug> I realise that things might have changed....

When I saw all that stuff about solicitors, banks, etc I switched off.
Now I see that it only applies if I want credit, which, of course, like
you I don't. Reminds me of the old teachers' advice at exam time: "Read
the questions carefully!"

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Gib Bogle wrote:
> On 5/06/2012 10:18 p.m., ~misfit~ wrote:
>
>> ****, that's what I filled out, saying I was a sole trader in the
>> comp repair biz. I didn't ask for credit, said I'd pay as I went and
>> they were happy as Larry. I have a 'fictional' (non-limited) company
>> name, same one that I'm registered with at ZCom and a few other
>> places but, as a sole trader that's just fine. I can trade as
>> whomsoever I please as long as the buck stops with me.
>>
>> They only wanted all those legal-type details if I was asking for
>> credit. <shrug> I realise that things might have changed....

> When I saw all that stuff about solicitors, banks, etc I switched off.
> Now I see that it only applies if I want credit, which, of course,
> like you I don't. Reminds me of the old teachers' advice at exam
> time: "Read the questions carefully!"

Heh! Yep. Also, when it came to the fields asking for the various contacts I
just put "Self" and number of staff: 1. They had no problems with it then.
Best of luck if you're going ahead, they tend to run out of those monitors
quickly, hence me posting about it within a few minutes of getting the
email.
--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."