Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > HP Crap Laptops here

HP Crap Laptops here

Frank Williams

A lot of different feature offerings for similar HP Pavilion DV6
laptops, only the low grade ones sold in OZZ and NZ here.

Models here have low grade GPU's and just basic plastic covers than
compared to over sea models and I am not referring just to USA, but
also European models..

Seems the reason that the Price here is to high like a lot of things
here so they cut a few features out to try and keep the very high price
here down a bit.

All The New DV6-7xxxx models here have the low grade Nvidia GT630 but
the overseas models have the GT650 fitted