Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > mail service

mail service

Deep

Dear Friends

I have to do some work like
1> Send mail status
2> Bounce mail
3> Asynchronous mail
4> Read bounce mail and insert into database

I have do these things using dot net based DLL.

Can you please help me to find any such dll
or any other help how to do it.

Its very urgent.

Thanks in advance

Zach

"Deep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Friends
>
> I have to do some work like
> 1> Send mail status
> 2> Bounce mail
> 3> Asynchronous mail
> 4> Read bounce mail and insert into database
>
> I have do these things using dot net based DLL.
>
> Can you please help me to find any such dll
> or any other help how to do it.
>
> Its very urgent.
>
> Thanks in advance

You wat someone to do your homework for you?

Deep

On May 28, 6:35*pm, "Zach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Deep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Dear Friends

> > I have to do some work like
> > 1> Send mail status
> > 2> Bounce mail
> > 3> Asynchronous mail
> > 4> Read bounce mail and insert into database

> > I have do these things using dot net based DLL.

> > Can you please help me to find any such dll
> > or any other help how to do it.

> > Its very urgent.

> > Thanks in advance

> You wat someone to do your homework for you?

can we make any service who will collect bounce mail and insert into
database.