Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Style sheet question

Style sheet question

Zach

Could someone please tell me why the style sheet has no effect?

Zach.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs"
Inherits="_Default" %>
<head runat="server">
<title>Test</title>
<link href="Style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<h1>This is a test page</h1>
</form>

<!---
The style sheet (Style.css)

body
{
background-color:Yellow;
}
--->

Arne Vajh°j

On 5/24/2012 8:48 AM, Zach wrote:
> Could someone please tell me why the style sheet has no effect?

You code works fine here.

Arne

Zach

"Arne Vajh°j" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4fc6c876$0$284$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 5/24/2012 8:48 AM, Zach wrote:
>> Could someone please tell me why the style sheet has no effect?

> You code works fine here.
>
> Arne

I couldn't find out what was going wrong in the actual code I was writing.
Then I gave up using a separate style sheet and put the styles in
and no probem, so I took the easy way out. The application has been
uploaded and is running OK.

Thanks,
Zach,

Michael Lalonde

Perhaps your stylesheet path was incorrect (subfolder?) or you were
calling the index file from a subdirectory?
You could try <link href="/Style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/
css" />

just a guess....

Michael Lalonde - Jumlers.com food catering
Sudbury, Ontario

Content Page specific style style sheet rshillington@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 07-14-2006 03:45 PM
Simple style sheet / ASP question Roy ASP .Net 1 08-02-2005 03:00 PM
name space style sheet transform question bjam XML 3 04-28-2005 01:47 PM
A Style Sheet Question Arondelle HTML 9 07-03-2004 10:10 PM
XML to Excel Style Sheet Question (Newbie) Kevin XML 0 07-31-2003 02:50 AM

Advertisments