Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Authentication

Authentication

Zach

I am faced with this message in Visual Studio / ASP.NET

"Unable to start debugging on the websterver" ... "Integrated authentication
not set"
I have looked around the Internet for an answer, found lots of stuff, but
not the answer to my query.
Can someone please help?

Zach.

Zach

"Zach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4fbd0383$0$14714$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am faced with this message in Visual Studio / ASP.NET
>
> "Unable to start debugging on the websterver" ... "Integrated
> authentication not set"
> I have looked around the Internet for an answer, found lots of stuff, but
> not the answer to my query.
> Can someone please help?
>
> Zach.

I no longer have this request for information.
Many thanks.
Zach