Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SAP FICO Business Analyst

SAP FICO Business Analyst

Ron Althoff

In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.

We Need SAP FICO Business Analyst for our client in San Francisco, CA
Location.

Looking for fill a contract position for an SAP business analyst with
good experience in FI/CO
Experience in Revenue Recognition and Deferred Revenue
Must have worked with projects which involved European experience
Exposure/Experience in Deferred revenue scenarios on subscription
Experience in integration with SD.
Consultant must have worked on VAT / Tax

This is a 9-12 months assignment in San Franciso, CA

You can reach me at Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years