Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > "Open letter" to jake

"Open letter" to jake

Sarah Wren

Give it up. You do not have the time.

jacob navia

Le 27/05/12 12:26, Sarah Wren a écrit :
> Give it up. You do not have the time.

Hi "Sarah"

I am profoundly touched by your interest in the time I have.

Thanks a lot but I have to confess you something: I decide
what do I do with my time.

Pathetic...

"Jake"

Sarah Wren

"jacob navia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jpu1l8$ubn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Le 27/05/12 12:26, Sarah Wren a écrit :
>> Give it up. You do not have the time.
>>

> Hi "Sarah"
>
> I am profoundly touched by your interest in the time I have.
>
> Thanks a lot but I have to confess you something: I decide
> what do I do with my time.
>
> Pathetic...

I am or you are? Explain.

Sarah Wren

"jacob navia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jpu1l8$ubn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Le 27/05/12 12:26, Sarah Wren a écrit :
>> Give it up. You do not have the time.
>>

> Hi "Sarah"
>
> I am profoundly touched by your interest in the time I have.

I'll tell Jesus about that. Remember him? He died for your sins.

> Thanks a lot but I have to confess you something:

You mistake me for your priest.

> I decide
> what do I do with my time.

That is a lie, and you know it.

Sarah Wren

"jacob navia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jpu1l8$ubn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Le 27/05/12 12:26, Sarah Wren a écrit :
>> Give it up. You do not have the time.
>>

> Hi "Sarah"
>
> I am profoundly touched by your interest in the time I have.
>
> Thanks a lot but I have to confess you something: I decide
> what do I do with my time.
>
> Pathetic...
>
> "Jake"

I see you flail wildly. That said, I see you noted in a book as some stupid
**** that helped another write a book!? You would not be happy if I offered
you a job, and I wouldn't do that even if I had the budget.

I am bad at math. (I reject the second chapter of compiler books). I do a
little and then some more, isn't that the hardest part? Don't you want to be
that and don't I **** up your plans of such celebrity at every step. I said
5 years. It's been 2 now or 3? But you were all on about the imminence of
your inventions. Did you invent anything? Don't come back at me and say
"read my paper", I read it. It would cost you a lot of money for me to
critique, but of course I won't do that.

Are you playing on the lost scribes? What did you invent Mr. Navia?
(rhetorical).

I am suggesting that maybe if you stop "shooting from the hip" (yes, at your
age), well I'm not suggesting that at all, because of course I am much older
and wiser than your. Save for that, you can't put leggos together in a
meanigful way, but I, of course, can...

Anyway, what the **** are you crying about Jacob Navia? You got your name in
a book. What the **** else you want? Hmm?

Keith Thompson

"Sarah Wren" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
[...]

*plonk*

Will write code for food.

Kenny McCormack

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>"Sarah Wren" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>[...]
>
>*plonk*

Keith, Keith, Keith...

How many times I gotta tell ya? Like Fight Club, ya don't *talk* about yer
killfile - or who's in it or who's not in it. Spoils the whole effect.

--
> No, I haven't, that's why I'm asking questions. If you won't help me,
> why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere.

CLC in a nutshell.

Quentin Pope

On Tue, 29 May 2012 01:34:28 -0600, Sarah Wren wrote:
> "jacob navia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jpu1l8$ubn$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Le 27/05/12 12:26, Sarah Wren a écrit :
>>> Give it up. You do not have the time.
>>>

>> Hi "Sarah"
>>
>> I am profoundly touched by your interest in the time I have.
>>
>> Thanks a lot but I have to confess you something: I decide what do I do
>> with my time.
>>
>> Pathetic...

> I am or you are? Explain.

What puzzles me is the thinking behind Mr Navia's obsession with re-
inventing C++ badly.

Judging from his behavior in this group, he is mainly interested in
making as much money for himself as possible. Maybe he has a secret
patent on his "containers library" and his hope is to get it standardized
then sue other compiler vendors? It's a delusional plan, but his posts in
this group suggest he is a delusional person in many respects.

Or maybe it's just an eccentric hobby for him.

//QP

Eric Sosman

On 5/30/2012 2:15 PM, Quentin Pope wrote:
> [... stupid strawman smear ...]
> //QP

Quickly Plonked.

--
Eric Sosman
(E-Mail Removed)d

James Kuyper

On 05/30/2012 02:15 PM, Quentin Pope wrote:
> What puzzles me is the thinking behind Mr Navia's obsession with re-
> inventing C++ badly.

I have to agree.

> Judging from his behavior in this group, he is mainly interested in
> making as much money for himself as possible. ...

I've seen no evidence to support that judgment. His compiler is
available free to non-commercial users. Others have occasionally talked
about such things as the responsibilities he bears toward his paying
customers - to which he has responded by vehemently denying having any
paying customers. I pointed out that this logically implies that he has
never actually succeeded in convincing anybody to actually pay for a
commercial license. He responded with scatology and an assertion that he
does have customers, but failed to address the issue of whether or not
he has any paying customers. I assume that he does have some paying
customers, and was exaggerating when he claimed to have none.

> Or maybe it's just an eccentric hobby for him.

I think he honestly considers the language compiled by lcc-win to be an
improvement over both C and C++, and is promoting it for that reason,
and not for his own monetary advantage.