Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Letter Never Sent

Letter Never Sent

Joy Beeson

But it's a little less off-topic here than it would have been on _How
to Make Sewing Patterns_.

On 5/15/12 1:23 PM, [redacted] wrote:

> [redacted] My favorite site is www.muumuufactory.com .

It's a good thing I don't want a muumuu -- the site is emphatic about
not wanting my business.

I could put up with demanding that I install Flash to look at still
photographs -- but making it impossible to open the descriptions of
products in tabs so that I can compare them is an absolute
deal-breaker. I was sufficiently annoyed that I was tempted
to copy one of their "protected" photographs and e-mail it back to
them!

--
Joy Beeson
http://www.debeeson.net/LakeCam/LakeCam.html

Zach

"Joy Beeson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> But it's a little less off-topic here than it would have been on _How
> to Make Sewing Patterns_.
>
> On 5/15/12 1:23 PM, [redacted] wrote:
>
>> [redacted] My favorite site is www.muumuufactory.com .

> It's a good thing I don't want a muumuu -- the site is emphatic about
> not wanting my business.
>
> I could put up with demanding that I install Flash to look at still
> photographs -- but making it impossible to open the descriptions of
> products in tabs so that I can compare them is an absolute
> deal-breaker. I was sufficiently annoyed that I was tempted
> to copy one of their "protected" photographs and e-mail it back to
> them!
>
> --
> Joy Beeson
> http://www.debeeson.net/LakeCam/LakeCam.html