Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Questions about Networking

Questions about Networking

ghjg hjgh

Hey, this is Mike. I'm stumped on some questions I have. The first
question I have is ,

Assume you are connected via serial console to a Cisco 2600 with a
default config. You have been assigned the far side of 64.142.0.60/30
as a transport network. List all of the IOS commands needed to
statically configure it for internet reachability via FastEthernet0/1.

The second question I have is

How many IPs are in a Class C subnet? Assuming a gateway is in use,
what is the max number of hosts you could have assigned on that IP
block?

I think its 256 with 2 reserved ips. 254 useable ips?

thanks

Rob

ghjg hjgh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hey, this is Mike. I'm stumped on some questions I have. The first

Please study the matter before you try to do the exam.