Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Remember people who forced you to watch their slide shows?

Reply
Thread Tools

Remember people who forced you to watch their slide shows?

 
 
Grimly Curmudgeon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-29-2012
On Mon, 28 May 2012 12:48:20 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Hey, a **** slideshow is a **** slideshow. Simple as that.

>
>You used an 's' word. That means what you say is completely
>wrong and only shows your stupidity.
>
>Don't like that? Funny, that's the way you rate content ...


Oh dear, an arsehole speaks.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Wolfgang Weisselberg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2012
Grimly Curmudgeon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2012 12:48:20 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:


>>> Hey, a **** slideshow is a **** slideshow. Simple as that.


>>You used an 's' word. That means what you say is completely
>>wrong and only shows your stupidity.


>>Don't like that? Funny, that's the way you rate content ...


> Oh dear, an arsehole speaks.


Yep, that's the impression you leave.

-Wolfgang
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Robert Coe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-02-2012
On Wed, 30 May 2012 13:11:45 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: Grimly Curmudgeon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: > On Mon, 28 May 2012 12:48:20 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
: > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:
: >>> Hey, a **** slideshow is a **** slideshow. Simple as that.
:
: >>You used an 's' word. That means what you say is completely
: >>wrong and only shows your stupidity.
:
: >>Don't like that? Funny, that's the way you rate content ...
:
: > Oh dear, an arsehole speaks.
:
: Yep, that's the impression you leave.

Perhaps you should fart for yourself, Wolfgang.

Bob
 
Reply With Quote
 
Wolfgang Weisselberg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-04-2012
Robert Coe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 May 2012 13:11:45 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
>: Grimly Curmudgeon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>: > On Mon, 28 May 2012 12:48:20 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg


>: >>> Hey, a **** slideshow is a **** slideshow. Simple as that.


>: >>You used an 's' word. That means what you say is completely
>: >>wrong and only shows your stupidity.


>: >>Don't like that? Funny, that's the way you rate content ...


>: > Oh dear, an arsehole speaks.


>: Yep, that's the impression you leave.


> Perhaps you should fart for yourself, Wolfgang.


Hey, *I* didn't ask for that service, it was forced upon me
without my consent.

-Wolfgang
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LoginCtl Remember Me Checkbox -> How to keep it checked and remember user? Frank Miverk ASP .Net 0 04-18-2007 08:13 PM
Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometownand their own family. Eljee Digital Photography 8 09-21-2006 05:35 AM
arrg why is it when you are forced to sign up to get info/help onwhat you bought.... thingy NZ Computing 2 11-01-2005 08:22 PM
Forced video AND forced audio from Universal Invalid Address DVD Video 32 01-18-2004 05:29 PM



Advertisments