Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: What is Modernizr?

Re: What is Modernizr?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Alan_Smith wrote:

> Modernizr is

your SPAM topic of the day, eh?

Fix your own web site before you try to give advice to others.

--
-bts

Jonathan N. Little

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Alan_Smith wrote:
>
>> Modernizr is

> your SPAM topic of the day, eh?
>
> Fix your own web site before you try to give advice to others.

I think it's a bot and doesn't have ears Beau...

<OT>
Loving Unity yet?
</OT>

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Alan_Smith wrote:
>>> Modernizr is

>> your SPAM topic of the day, eh?
>>
>> Fix your own web site before you try to give advice to others.

> I think it's a bot and doesn't have ears Beau...

Seems to be the case.

> <OT>
> Loving Unity yet?
> </OT>

OT: no, I'm a GNOME user...

--
-bts

Jonathan N. Little

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Jonathan N. Little wrote:
>
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>>>
>>> your SPAM topic of the day, eh?
>>>
>>> Fix your own web site before you try to give advice to others.

>> I think it's a bot and doesn't have ears Beau...

> Seems to be the case.

Annoying but at least it as been only a once-a-day blurb

>> <OT>
>> Loving Unity yet?
>> </OT>

> OT: no, I'm a GNOME user...

Ditto, but I am trying to understand the "advantage"...the Mac menu
thing is the most irritating...

--
Take care,

Jonathan