Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Sr Oracle Applications Consultant

Sr Oracle Applications Consultant

Ron Althoff

In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.

We Need Sr Oracle Applications Consultant for our client in Boston, MA
Location.

Oracle Applications Consultant with experience in at least 2 of the
following Suites - Financials, SCM , CRM and/or HCM.
Has 12 to 15 years experience with at least 3 major implementations.
Strong command over Software Development Lifecycle processes and also
on Oracle OUM and AIM
methodology.
Excellent Communication Skills.

Mandatory skills:
Must have strong Project Management skills.
Must have experience in at least 2 of the following Modules of Oracle
Apps - Financials, SCM , CRM and/or HCM.
Should have experience of at least 3 major implementations.
This is a 6-9 months assignment in Boston, MA

You can reach me at Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years

Lew

On Tuesday, May 15, 2012 12:11:50 PM UTC-7, Ron Althoff wrote:
> We Need Sr Oracle Applications Consultant for our client in Boston, MA
> Location.

So why are you spamming a Java newsgroup, then? Hm?

comp.lang.java.programmer is a newsgroup for discussion of Java programming. Your spam is rude, offensive, off topic and utterly inappropriate and unprofessional.

Stop it.

--
Lew